PRESSURIZED COIL (HEAT EXCHANGE) TYPE
The Thermo Tank Pressurized Coil System is ideal for areas with HIGH or STRONG water pressure. This is a “HEAT EXCHANGE” type wherein in a hollow coil is inside the tank and it is submerged in hot water. The cold water enters at one end of the coil absorbing the heat of the copper coil and comes out at the other end as heated water.
- Cheaper than Pressurized Copper Tip but maintains the same pressure from the source.
- Water in the main tank is not used.
- The whole tank is not pressurized. It has an air vent to release the pressure if the water temperature goes up. Only copper coil is pressurized. Whatever pressure that enters the coil, the same pressure comes out.
- Temperature of water coming out of the coil is slightly lower than the water in the main tank.
- Ideal for residential, bakery,restaurant, etc.
* Note: Not recommended for deep well source or areas near seaside because of high total dissolve solids that may clogged the copper coil later on.
Thermo Tank Pressurized “COIL TYPE” Sizing Guide:
|Tank Capacity(Liters)||No. of Tubes||Persons to use||Promo Price|
|180 Liters||18||4-5 Persons||PHP 36,800|
|200 Liters||20||5-6 Persons||PHP 39,800|
|250 Liters||25||7 Persons||PHP 46,500|
|300 Liters||30||8-10 Persons||PHP 48,800|